Skyivew Pool Rules
Skyview Pool Rules
The Skyview Pool is a stream-fed pond with a circulating chlorination system. We share the Skyview Pool Rules with all Community Members and ask everyone does their part to help maintain the peaceful and beautiful area we all enjoy!
The pool attendant hours are 12:00-6:00 Sat-Sun.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors near the pool and keep noise levels to a minimum and do not play loud music. You will be asked to leave if noise levels disturb our neighbors.
- No Swimming or Use of the Pool Area after Dusk.
- All people using the pool and/or the grounds must be current or past members of Skyview or associates. All guests must be accompanied by their hosts at all times. Guest privileges will be revoked for guests who do not follow pool rules.
- No dogs are allowed at the pool. This is to avoid dog fights and dog litter.
- All Children must be accompanied by their parents or caregiver. Children who wish to swim in the deep water should pass the deep water test which consists of swimming four times the length of the pool without aid. No child who has not passed the test may enter deep water without direct supervision (parent or other competent swimmer in water).
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed at the pool or grounds. This helps Skyview to maintain its safety record. Anyone who arrives at the pool intoxicated will be asked to leave for reasons of safety.
- No smoking.
- Children or poor swimmers using flotation devices must be closely supervised by a competent swimmer.
- Please note that county regulations say that there is not sufficient depth at docks for diving.
- Members who have renters during their absence should introduce them to the Pool Attendant and informed of all rules. If arrangements are not made by the member, their guests may not be recognized by the attendant and may be asked to leave.
- Renters are allowed to bring no more than 2 guests to the pool per household.
- Members who wish to have a gathering of more than 10 people are required to contact a Board Member for permission. In addition, they should also hire a lifeguard for large parties.
- There has been an increase in the number and size of plastic toys and floats that are left at the pool. Please do not bring more unless you take some back. Also, do not leave them scattered around the beach area and pool grounds–keep the water, sandbox and beach area free from clutter.
- Each member should make sure that their garbage is bagged and locked into the trash can so that animals cannot distribute it around the pool site.
- Any other questions can be addressed to the Pool Attendant.
Skyview Board & Pool Committee